Monday, June 8, 2015

Kenosha Outfielders

The voters have decided that Craig Stewart is their Most Popular Kenosha Catcher. Here are the final results for catchers:


That makes for a battery of Rocky Tirabassi (P) and Stewart (C) for the Most Popular Kenosha Team I Ever Saw. The infield is made up of Tom Beth (1B), Mike Higgins (2B), Bill Griffiths (3B), John Pitts (SS) and Steve Hess (MF). Now, all that is needed is four outfielders.

Since there was no way I was going to break it down into Left, Left Center, Right Center and Right, the poll will determine the four Most Popular Kenosha Outfielders.

After much deliberation, I came up with the 52 outfielders that most stand out in my memories of the Golden Age of Kenosha Softball. I then divided them into four groups of 13. At the end of the voting, the winner of each group will be named to the mythical Most Popular Kenosha Team I Ever Saw.

Because there are four separate groups to vote on, the Most Popular Kenosha Outfielder I Ever Saw Tourney poll will be open until Saturday at noon.

As usual, he poll is located just to the right of the blog. Remember, if you are using a smartphone, make sure you scroll to the bottom and click on view web version to find the poll.

Until next time…from the booth.

No comments: