Thursday, April 30, 2015

Best Pitcher – Semi-Finals


Before I post the results of the round one voting for the “Best Pitcher I Ever Saw,” I need to point something out. First of all, I apologize to anyone who felt overlooked. Believe me it was tough narrowing it down to only eight greats. Also, I need to emphasize that these are players that I actually saw play in person. Sorry, Travis Clark. Now for the results…

Rocky Tirabassi – 88%
John Ruffolo – 12%

Danny Llanas – 63%
Ed Van Tine – 37%

Wizard Petersen – 70%
Jim Nehls – 30%

Mario Bonofiglio – 79%
Mike Oblen – 21%

Here are the semi-final matchups:

Rocky Tirabassi vs. Danny Llanas
Mario Bonofiglio vs. Wizard Petersen

The poll will be open until May 3rd at noon. Please vote for both matchups.

Until next time…from the booth.

No comments: