Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It Won’t Be Long Now

This blog is just a reminder that it won’t be long now. That’s right, in just seven short days two significant things will happen. On February 16th, the Milwaukee Brewer pitchers and catchers will report to Phoenix, Arizona for spring training. Equally important, on that same date the twenty-second season of the CBS award-winning reality television series Survivor is scheduled to premiere. Wow! It doesn’t get much better than that, does it? That’s rhetorical – you don’t have to answer.

This means starting next Wednesday I start writing my popular Survivor recap blogs. Although I am sure that this pleases Fellow Survivor Geeks, I know that it doesn’t do much for others. Yes, Sharon I’m talking about you.

Don’t worry I will continue to write entertaining blogs on various subjects in between Survivor blogs. In fact, if there are any topics that you would like to see me write about, feel free to leave a comment here or email me at vag57@wi.rr.com.

Before I wrap up, I want to mention my From The Booth page on facebook. If you are on facebook, click on From The Booth to be a part of this page. Once there, click on "like". There will be updates regarding upcoming blogs as well as providing another place for you to leave comments.

That’s it for now. Join the From The Booth page on facebook, because it won’t be long now! Until next time…from the booth.

No comments: