Thursday, June 25, 2015

What’s Next?


I know it’s been a while since I updated this blog site, and I apologize for that. The last Most Popular I Ever Saw Tournament was for outfielders. I have left the polls up so that you can see the results.

Your choices for the four outfielders completes the Most Popular Kenosha Team I Ever Saw. Here it is:

Rocky Tirabassi P
Craig Stewart C
Tom Beth 1B
Mike Higgins 2B
Bill Griffiths 3B
John Pitts SS
Steve Hess MF
Richie Baumgarten OF
Tom Klappa OF
Jack Zimmerman OF
Ron Benhoff OF

With the “fantasy” team being completed, I was at a loss for another poll or tournament. Perhaps that is why I have been so lackadaisical in posting something new.

Then it hit me! Since we have an entire team of players, why not choose the top two umpires? So, starting today, the Most Popular Kenosha Umpire I Ever Saw Tournament is officially kicking off.

Please vote carefully, as the top two vote getters will be assigned the privilege of officiating the Most Popular Team’s games. Oops. Who will they play? Hmm…

While I ponder their potential opponent, let the voting begin! As usual, he poll is located just to the right of the blog. Remember, if you are using a smartphone, make sure you scroll to the bottom and click on view web version to find the poll. The voting will end Sunday at noon.

Until next time…from the booth.

No comments: