Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jump On My Pole!

Because my right wrist is still not up to par (no jokes, Patty), I have not been writing as much as I would like to. Nonetheless, I still want to provide something for you “From The Booth”. Please check out the column to the right of the blog.

In case you haven’t noticed, I have added a new feature – BOOBS of the Week. It is located just below the Blog Archive. Current boobs are Brewer outfielder Nyjer Morgan, Kentucky senator Rand Paul and talk radio host Michael Savage. This list will change as other boobs pop up. And you know they will.

Directly below the boobs is my popular poll. The topics vary from week-to-week, trying to be as current and relevant as possible. I try to remind you when there is a new question, but sometimes I am negligent in this regard.

That’s not the case today!

Yesterday I posted four brand new poll questions for you to mull over. Take some time to look them over and cast your votes on all four. Here is what I came up with:

What is your favorite pizza topping?

I am talking a single topping. If you only get one topping (besides cheese), what would it be? Your options are: Anchovies, Black Olives, Cheese Only, Fresh Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Meatballs, Mushrooms, Onions, Pepperoni and Sausage.

Who is your favorite member of Monty Python?

Which “Python” of the legendary British comedy sketch show that debuted in October 1969 is your favorite? Although I have left out blonde bombshell, Carol Cleveland, there are still six choices. They are: Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones and Michael Palin.

What is your favorite Popsicle flavor?


Here in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the seven-day forecast is for temperatures in the low to mid 90s. A great way to beat the heat is sucking on that frozen delight called the Popsicle. Which do like best? Here is the list to choose from: Banana, Cherry, Grape, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Raspberry and Root Beer.

Who is your favorite actor to portray Bond, James Bond?

In researching this final poll question, I was a bit surprised that there are a total of nine actors that have appeared as the iconic spy. Here they are: Barry Nelson, Sean Connery, David Niven, George Lazenby, Christopher Cazenove, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Bronson and Daniel Craig.

Those are the four poll questions. They will be up until Thursday night at 7:00 PM. Please cast your votes. Tell your family and friends to vote. Heck, even tell your enemies. Let’s get out the vote!

Please note that there have been some issues reported while casting votes. You may have to click twice or hit “Change your vote” for your vote to show up. Make sure your vote shows up! Thanks.

Until next time…from the booth.

No comments: