Monday, December 31, 2012
Okay, Let’s Try This Again
Tomorrow is New Year’s Day. Once again, I’m not making any resolutions or promises. Just a few goals. Here is my short list:
1. Pray more. Self-explanatory.
2. Be a better person and help others as much as I can. We all need to be better toward one another.
3. Eat better and be more active.
4. Finish my next book, More Kenosha Softball. Hopefully by July.
5. Read more books. After I finish writing mine.
That’s it, I told you. Short and sweet. All I need to do is set up a routine and then stick to it.
Thanks for reading my blog in 2012. I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy 2013. May God bless you all.
Until next time…from the booth.