Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Next Up, Shortstop

We have a winner in the Most “Popular” 3rd Baseman I Ever Saw tournament! Coming out on top was Bill “Mountain” Griffiths. Jeff “Herman” Clark took second, with Gary Schneeberger edging out Brian Portilia for third place. Here are the final totals:



Next up is the Most “Popular” Shortstop I Ever Saw tournament. In my opinion this group ranks among the most talented players during the Golden Age of Kenosha Softball. But, hey, what do I know?

The Most “Popular” 3rd Shortstop I Ever Saw Tourney poll will be open until Saturday at noon. As usual, the poll is located just to the right of the blog. Those using a smartphone should make sure you scroll to the bottom and click on view web version to find the poll.

Until next time…from the booth.

No comments: