Sunday, November 16, 2008

A First

As some of you might know, I have been writing for the DailyKenoshan since the beginning of May. That is where a majority of my "columns" come from. By my subject matter, you can probably tell what interests me - sports, music, television, etc.

This past week I decided to expand my horizons and try something new. This week I interviewed and wrote a column about a local radio personality, Bill Lawrence. I was very pleased on how it turned out and really enjoyed doing it.

Because of the length of the article, over 1,100 words, I did not want to reprint it here as well. If you would like to take a look at it, please click here. Please leave a comment if you do happen to read it. But be gentle, remember it is my virgin voyage into the world of interviewing!

1 comment:

] said...

I can't begin to tell you how great the addition of your articles has been for the Daily Kenoshan, Paul! You are a great asset for the site, and a really great writer.....not to mention human being. Great job as always Paul!

Lisa