Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ask And You Shall Receive

It looks like my last column about NFL uniforms, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, left my adoring fan base aching for more. Well, sort of. The following comment was left by FSG Greg, “Interesting post, but you need pictures to illustrate.” Well Greg, ask and you shall receive.

First a couple that will illustrate what I consider to be Good uniforms.

Kansas City Chiefs

Green Bay Packers


Here is an example of the Bad.

Detroit Lions


And finally, the Ugly. The very Ugly.

Buffalo Bills

Minnesota Vikings

Seattle Seahawks


Hopefully these pictures will clarify why I feel the way I do about certain NFL uniforms. See Greg, ask and you shall receive. So, unless there is something else, until next time…from the booth.

2 comments:

Greg Turco said...

Paul, Thanks for the pictures. It is easier to see what you mean. NFL uniforms seem to change all the time.

I can't believe anyone would wear that Seattle Seahawk's uniform. This one is better than their dreary gray one.

Paul E. Vagnoni said...

Greg, I am glad that the pictures helped. Yes, Seattle has had some brutal uniforms over the years.

Fortunately, as all my Fellow Survivor Geeks know, the Survivor buffs are always quite stylish and in good taste!