Here is what I had on my notepad:
• Angry Black Woman Nay started the show off by spouting off about how much she hates Fabio. Blah, blah, blah…
• Yve was digging it when Coach Jimmy Johnson was acting like a monkey.
• Fabio gets too close to the campfire and almost set his head on fire. He says, “Wow, that was like smoking weed.” Maybe Nay has a point…
• Once again the Immunity and Reward Challenges are combined. I hope this doesn’t become a trend.
• By winning the combo Challenge, the Young Snots won a bunch of spices and produce along with Immunity. Hidden in the basket of produce that Kelly B. and Nay are carrying is a Hidden Individual Immunity clue.
• Both Kelly B. and Nay notice the clue. When they get back to camp, Nay pushes Kelly B. from the basket and wrestles the clue away from the fallen amputee.
• Nay then storms off down the beach where she spewing pearls of wisdom like, “Who does they think they is?” and “Next time I will push you so hard your leg will fly off!” Nay sums up her dissertation with, “Ya, I went ‘hood! But I didn’t go ghetto. Nay don’t go ghetto!” I beg to differ.
That was about it for excitement.
Back at camp Old Fart it became apparent that it would come down to either Coach Jimmy or Dan (complete with his scared knee) being voted off.
At Tribal Council, host Jeff Probst does what he does better than anyone – stirs the pot! After getting the Old Farts arguing about who the weakest link is, he finally takes a poll and asks each one if they think they are among the weakest.
Well, wouldn’t you know it. The only Old Fart that would admit to being weak was Coach Jimmy! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I think that Probst was sadder to see him get voted off then he was.
Hopefully next week will be a bit more stimulating. There should be a battle among the Old Farts to see who takes Coach Jimmy’s role as leader. I see the conniving Marty and crazy Jimmy T. squaring off for the position.
Lastly, the coming attractions for next week showed Angry Black Woman Nay going all ballistic once again. Surprise, surprise! But please remember, Nay might be ‘hood but Nay ain’t ghetto. Until next time…from the booth.