Last week’s snooze fest was strike one. Tonight’s episode of Survivor: Nicaragua was no better, making the count 0 and 2. To be honest with you, halfway through this evening’s installment I was really considering changing things next week and recording Survivor and watching Hell’s Kitchen live. That way I could watch and write my Survivor blog on Thursday like the good old days. But being the levelheaded chap that I am, I will give it one more week. Besides, I saw something in the coming attractions at the end of the show that gave me a glimmer of hope.
What we were given tonight really doesn’t merit much of a recap. So here it is, short and sweet –
• Old Fart Jimmy T. reminds me of Reverend Jim Ignatowski from the TV show “Taxi”.
• Nay of the Young Snots makes Russell Hantz look like a sweetheart.
• Marty of the Old Farts is a pompous ass.
• Jimmy T. should shut his mouth. Man…
• Nay is a bad person.
• Fabio made me laugh when he said, “God bless Sears” when his Young Fart tribe collected their Sears swag after winning the Challenge.
• Marty is a total jerk.
• Speaking of Challenges. Once again they combined the Reward and the Immunity Challenges. This is beginning to suck.
• Nay is not only an evil Angry Black Woman, she is stupid as well.
• Everyone trusts Young Fart Brenda.
• The Old Farts are as idiotic as the Young Farts, but in a different way.
• At Tribal Council Jimmy T. started crying when Tyrone told him he would better serve the Old Farts as follower.
• Guess we won’t find out if Jimmy T. takes Tyrone’s advice because they voted his crazy ass off.
I imagine it would have made too much sense to eliminate mob boss wannabe Danny off. After all he can’t compete in Challenges when it’s muddy. Or wet. Or if the ground isn’t level. Or if he had too much prosciutto.
Enough already. If I write any more, I will start recording Survivor next week. Only because of the tease during the coming attractions will I watch Survivor live next week. You just know they had to mix the tribes up sooner or later. I just hope that evil Nay and Marty the jerk get on the same tribe.
Until next time…from the booth.