Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Please Accept My Apologies

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the lack of new blogs on this site. Most of my “writing time” has been spent working on my book. I am not trying to make excuses, but it is true. The fact that I am a notoriously slow and a two-fingered typist only adds to the scarcity of new material.

The book is right on schedule and will hopefully be available by the time the Rotary Club Tournament rolls around. I do promise that as soon as the book project allows, I will return to my typical blogging routine. I promise.

That being said, with only 3 episodes of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains remaining, you can rest assured that there will be recaps forthcoming. Remember, two Tribal Councils on Thursday night with two castaways being sent home. Let’s just pray and hope that Russell “Hall-of-Famer” Hantz isn’t one of them.

One last ramble. Thanks to everyone for their kind Birthday wishes. It really meant a lot to me. Until Thursday…from the booth.

No comments: