Back on July 1st I wrote a blog titled “Could Somebody Please Tell Me…” In that blog I asked 14 hard-hitting questions that needed answering. The response was tremendous. Okay, it wasn’t tremendous, but it was much more than I had expected. Based on the success of that blog, I have decided to do something similar this week. Don’t worry; there will be no hard-hitting questions this time.
Because of my love for the game show genre I have decided to do a survey much like the ones on Family Feud or Card Sharks. There are 10 questions that have no right or wrong answers, just your opinion. However, you will be graded on neatness…
1. What is your favorite topping on a pizza?
2. If you could only listen to only one album the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite game show, past or present?
4. Which of the Three Stooges was your favorite?
5. What is your favorite food item cooked on the grill?
6. If you could only watch one complete TV series the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. Pepsi or Coke?
8. What is your favorite spectator sport?
9. What subject would you like me to blog about next?
10. What was the first concert that you ever went to?
There you have it. Now whenever you have a spare moment, please do your best to answer all 10 questions. I promise you that it will be painless. Honest. Please send your responses to me via facebook, my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in the comment section of this blog.
That’s it until next time when I will hopefully have a slew of replies to write about. Until then…from the booth.