Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good And Better

This blog is a list of things that I like and things that I like even more. I didn't feel like writing this weekend, so I decided to offer my opinion in a more visual manner. I hope that you don't mind.

Category: Football Teams

Category: Sausages

Category: Sports Movies

Category: Pizza

Category: Musical Groups

Category: Kenosha Drive Ins

Category - TV Dramas


There you have it, what I think is good and I what think is even better. Do you agree or disagree? What things do like more than others? Let me know. Until next time…from the booth.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Cannon comment on the ones in your hometown but of course the Packers are better than the Badgers (like Spurs is better than Arsenal - but there again I am a Spurs supporter). The Italian sausage sure looks better than the hot dog (I don't like hot dogs though). Bang the Drum Slowly for me too (never seen the other one) and of course The Who are better than REM and The Wire rather than the Sopranos. By the way I like the profile picture Santa.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

The hot dog - sausage one is really tough. What if you put chili on the hot dog? If you want chili then only a hot dog will do.

Paul E. Vagnoni said...

Sue, have you seen "Bang the Drum Slowly"? If you have, did you cry?

Julie, do you like cheese on your chili dog? Sometimes I will slap a piece of cheese on my dog even if it doesn't feature chili.

Sue said...

Yes Paul I have seen 'Bang the Drum Slowly' and yes I did cry. Much like the Glen Miller Story every time I watch it I still have a really good blub.

Leplume said...

I knew you were a compadre - I like Big Star better too! But we have to agree to disagree on the sausage thing. Hot dogs = good. Italian sausage = better. Polish sausage with onions and sauerkraut = HEAVEN!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Badgers - Better
Italian Sausage - Better
Bang The Drum Slowly - Better
K-Town Pizza - Better
The Who - Better
The Spot - Better
The Godfather - BEST MOVIE EVER

Paul E. Vagnoni said...

Ha ha, Mary! I guess it goes back to our respective heritages!

Anonymous, who might you be? This isn't the Kenosha News. No "Name Withheld" allowed!