Saturday, March 30, 2013

My 2013 MLB Predictions

Okay, full disclosure: Absolutely no thought went into these predictions. These are all made with my heart, not my head. Please keep that in mind, this is how I WANT the season to finish, not how I THINK it will. So, with that in mind…

American League East
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Toronto Blue Jays
Tampa Bay Rays
New York Yankees

American League Central
Detroit Tigers
Chicago White Sox*
Kansas City Royals
Minnesota Twins
Cleveland Indians

American League West
Oakland Athletics
Texas Rangers*
Los Angeles Angels
Houston Astros
Seattle Mariners

* - Wild Card

American League Champion – Detroit Tigers

National League East
Atlanta Braves
Washington Nationals
Philadelphia Phillies
New York Mets
Miami Marlins

National League Central
Milwaukee Brewers
Pittsburgh Pirates*
Cincinnati Reds
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Cubs

National League West
San Francisco Giants
Los Angeles Dodgers*
San Diego Padres
Colorado Rockies
Arizona Diamondbacks

* - Wild Card

National League Champion – Milwaukee Brewers

World Series: Brewers over Tigers in 7 games. Prince Fielder named MVP.

There you have, my picks from the heart. Full disclosure part deux: Believe it or not, I was ridiculously close to putting the Chicago Cubs second in the NL Central. Not because I like them. I don’t. Rather, it was because so many of my friends do. I almost did it. Almost. Then I came to my senses. Go Brew Crew!

Happy Easter everyone. Until next time…from the booth.

No comments: