Monday, January 3, 2011

K-Town TV Changes

When I announced the launching of my new network in my blog, K-Town TV, I hoped to receive some response. Well, the amount of response was impressive! Several comments were made on the blog site itself, but the number of comments on facebook was overwhelming! There were well over 50, most of them coming in the first six hours of my initial announcement. Fortunately, there was a lull during the Packer game, but things picked up afterward well into the evening.

As promised, I am listening to your ideas and suggestions. Joan will be happy to know that the Dick Van Dyke Show has been flip-flopped with the Andy Griffith Show. Now she will be able to wake up to Dick every morning.

After much consternation, another tweak in the overnight portion of the schedule was made. Because Seinfeld is so readably available elsewhere, I have decided to replace it with WKRP in Cincinnati. Thanks to Reggie for this suggestion.

The names of the news shows have been changed. The will now be known as K-Town at Daybreak, K-Town Evening News and K-Town Latest News. The cast of talent will remain the same.

While I’m on the topic of news show talent, I am proud to announce the lineup for UK News – “Taylored” for America. Anchoring the British news show will be co-hosts, Bev Cooper and her sister, Sue Symes. Doing the weather will be Cooper’s daughter, Louise. David Taylor will handle sports, while Jake Lammas will give us a look at youth sports in the U.K.

That’s it for today’s update. In the days to come I will go into greater detail on some of the local shows being produced for K-Town TV at Luap Studios in Kenosha. The possibility for additional local shows on the weekend is also being explored.

Under serious consideration are: "The REAL Desperate Housewives of K-Town", “Let’s Talk Relationships With Gus” and “Terry’s Vaudeville Days” with co-host, Patti. Keep the ideas coming!

Until next time…from the booth.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my you have 'Taylored' up with no 'conferring' what could you be in for. News from London mmmm.... any news? or 'Taylored' news ?

Paul E. Vagnoni said...

Sue, of course I would want the news to be "Taylored" news! I am open to any and all suggestions.

Joan VanDyke Roehre said...

YAY! Good news Paul and I got a shout-out in your blog!

Paul E. Vagnoni said...

Joan, you will find that the management team here at K-Town TV makes our viewers the number one priority!